With so many different opportunities to make money today, it would be a real shame to be passive. If you are looking for a quick way to earn some money, then creating and selling an eBook might be the best option you have. Even though it might sound difficult, selling eBooks is actually quite easy. Of course, this doesn’t mean that you can start earning money right away – you still have to put some effort. In order to help you, we have created a list of things you should take into account if you want to sell and create an eBook.
- First of all, you will need a word processing program. This is where you will type up the eBook and save it. It is also a good idea to use a visually appealing template. Obviously, every writer wants to get a final product that looks like an attractive book. A disorganized eBook can turn the potential customers away.
- After that, you will need a PDF-creating software. This step is necessary for those who want to create an eBook in PDF format. The others should look for other software solutions. In the past, PDF was a standard format for electronic books. Today, there are a few other options.
- Furthermore, you will have to find an automated digital content delivery service provider. From Amazon Kindle to e-Junkie – there are many interesting options in the market. The main point is to allow readers to get instant access to the eBook once they buy it.
- Another great idea is to create a blog or website to promote and sell your work. There are many places where you can create a free website or blog like Wix, Blogger etc. Keep in mind that premium websites look more professional and you will probably get a better chance to sell your eBook through a website like this. You can also sell your eBook via social media platforms, Internet forums, and other places online.
- The next step is to consider the payment options. Today, most sellers have PayPal accounts, but they also allow buyers to use their credit or debit cards. Try to find the best solution for you.
- You should also include an autoresponder like MailChimp or Aweber. In this way, you can stay connected with your existing and potential customers.
- Finally, work on SEO to get more traffic on your website.
Follow these tips if you want to turn your eBook into one of the best selling eBooks.
— KITABOO (@KitabooTweets) 28 de junio de 2017